To request data export or complete data cancellation, complete the following form.
The services of www.printlitoart.com are guaranteed by Arti Grafiche Boccia Spa with registered office in Via Tiberio Claudio Felice n.7 – Salerno registered in the Register of Companies at the Chamber of Commerce of Salerno at no. 123898, with CF n. 00170870653 VAT number n. 00170870653 hereinafter referred to as “PrintLitoArt”, certified e-mail address email@example.com
Our company, Arti Grafiche Boccia SPA, in Salerno in Via Tiberio Claudio Felice n.7, VAT: 00170870653, Data Controller, informs you in accordance with the art. 13 D.Lgs. 196/2003 (“Privacy Code”) and art. 13 EU Regulation 679/2016 (“GDPR”) to process the data you provide when registering with the website printlitoart.com (eg name, surname, email) using electronic methods for the following purposes:
1. Prior to your specific consent pursuant to art. 24 c. 1 lett. b Privacy Code and art. 6 c. 1 lett. b GDPR:
– to allow you to register at the printlitoart.com site and enjoy the services reserved for registered users (online shopping);
– manage your profile;
– manage and maintain the sites;
– fulfill contractual, fiscal and legal obligations;
– manage any collections and payments;
– perform statistical analysis;
– gsetire marketing campaigns
In your capacity as an interested party, you can exercise all the rights referred to in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR, including consulting, modifying, deleting data or opposing their processing for legitimate reasons or for purposes of promotional contacts. Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
You can exercise the above rights by writing to the holder at the postal address by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or direct from your private area.